Friday, January 29, 2010

...

Today sucked. Plain and simple. Yeah, yeah.. I'm 25.. be more mature. Sorry, amigo. No can do.

Apparently, so I've heard, I'm a pretty lousy wife. I won't dispute this. By no means am I perfect in any aspect, and I am still learning at the wife thing. Yes, I screwed up. Sorry. Unfortunately, however, the hubby is not into speaking to me at the moment. In fact, he went to bed an hour ago. It's 6:30.

Furthermore, when I got to work this morning at 7:55 (with not a moment to spare,) I met a co-worker in the hallway. "Hey, did the bell ring?" "No...." "Who's out in the gym with Stephanie?" "Stephanie who?" "Clark." "Oh, I don't know.. Who's supposed to be?" "You are!" "Wait, what?!"

I was supposed to be at work at 7:15 this morning. At 7:15 I was still in the shower. I hate feeling like a dropped the ball, but luckily it was a rain day, and they went to the gym. They usually behave in there, because they sit down and go back to sleep.

Teacher of the year? Far cry from it. I let the kids listen to music today for about 30 minutes of their hour class periods under the guise of "lyric poetry." (Yes, we are actually in a poetry unit, but no that wasn't in my actual lesson plan.) Hey, it worked. They sat quietly, I worked on grading papers at my desk, we all got our fill of the Friday Flashback on Q93. But I digress...

Anyway, here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day. God knows it couldn't get much worse..

No comments: