Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, Monday :)

I am so happy it's Monday! Can you believe it? Probably not. What if I told you I have no school this week for "Winter Break"? What if I also told you that the "winter" weather felt much more like spring!? How exciting. I hope spring is springing. I love fall, I adore the cold winter when it's snowy and crisp, but I am completely enchanted by spring... flowers blooming, birds chirping, sunshine warming, and getting the water in the pool ready for a long-awaited dip... I can't wait.

So, what are my plans this week? I'm not entirely sure. I know that tomorrow I will hang out with my sister-in-law, and do some "work." Wednesday, I get my hair did. (I can't wait! Hair day is one of my favorite days ever!) I also plan on getting my windshield fixed on my car, and maybe going somewhere and getting my brakes checked because they're a little squeaky. Maybe I will go to town and shop if there is a pretty day for walking from store to store. I also hope my friend Shannon comes to visit me and brings her sweet baby. Or maybe I can visit her. We shall see. :)

All in all, it is shaping up to be a pretty nice week. Oh! And let's not forget that Friday I'm taking the youth (with Keith) to Winter Jam, which sould be fabulous. 10 Christian bands for $10, and hanging out with my favorite teenagers all day? Yes, please. Sign me up.

Hmm.. sounds like this week is going to be fabulous. I will update and let you know!

No comments: