Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Update!

So, in my last post, I rambled on a bit about dreams and how I miss my sweet college friends. Wellll.... today, I went with my mom to an appointment, and then we ran a couple of errands at the mall, and I am SUPER pleased to say that I bumped into my dear friend KB! (She was pictured in the first photo of the last post.)
 
I can't tell you how excited I was to see her beautiful smiling face (and her precious baby bump)!Although we only chatted for a few minutes, it reminded me that although time and distance may separate us from our friends, our true friends are still exactly that. While we chatted I told her that I had a silly dream about our group, and we both agree that we should stage a little reunion of sorts. I'm completely down.

Happy weekend, y'all! I know I'm starting mine off a little bit happier and springier because I ran into my friend!
"Vintage" photo of B-Dub, KB, and Mandy :)

No comments: